Introducing the IBM 2015 Global Virtual Hackathom
brief about this IBM job opportunity
“Hackathons are a learn-by-doing competitive event that gives developers a chance to build innovative applications, usually based on a theme or challenge presented at the hackathon.Participants is encouraged to use IBM Bluemix for their hackathon applications so that they can build, extend, and scale their applications quickly and efficiently. Bluemix has an open architecture built on Cloud Foundry, and ensures extensive integration opportunities with other cloud and on-premise services.”
Submission of applications end on December 9 2015
This is a competition where the top 3 teams (or individuals) will win a cash prize, a 1 year subscription to Koding for Teams, and a meeting with the Founder Institute
1st position------ wins $100,000
2nd Position ------ Wins $30,000
3rd Position ------ Wins $10,000
1. The codes you will write must be written during the event. You cannot bring then use existing code which you wrote and finish it during this competition event. The first and the last line should be created during the event.
2. To participate in this career competition, you are expected to apply on or before 12 pm PST, on December 9. (please try and start immediately procrastination will make you bite your finger wishing you had started the day you saw this opportunity)
3. Also note that you can only apply as an individual or as a team.
4. Only one person per team/project need apply.
5. All team members must have a Koding account. ( this is absolutely free create one click here >> CEATE <<< )
6. Your project must conform to the event themes and should be a web app. Mobile apps are not allowed.
APPLY HERE >>> APPLY <<<<