How to fix Samsung Galaxy Showing Not Registered on Network applied tech solutions
If you bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and u have updated to the latest firmware and yet you try making calls and it gives you an error feedback saying NOT REGISTERD, ON NETWORK. Maybe this is your first time seeing this error. To fix this, we must first unlock your Samsung Galaxy device, to remove this error message.
Practically you may be seeing Not Registered Network because you have flashed a wrong baseband. On the device before you update using Odin Kindly confirm your Build Number and Baseband Version.
1. You need to connect this device to Wi-Fi
2. Then turn off your device and remove the Sim card and then you wait for about two munities. Then insert your Sim Card back and switch on your device.
3. Go to settings of your device
4. Scroll down and tap on “About device. (These options are for device running 4.1.2 and those running 4.3 will need to go to general tab in settings.)
5. Select Soft ware Update.
6. Now wait for update to be completed and walaaaaaah we done.