Hello Airtel Users I want teach you how to Browse the internet free without spending 0.0
All you need is this app on your PC called PD-Proxy. When you install it using the bellows steps, it offers you a good chance to browse 24/7 and you pay nothing just follow this steps and let me know if it worked for you using the comment button
Using This app free limits you to enjoy only 100MB a day to enjoy unlimited you need to upgrade for Premium Service which cost about $5 Monthly
First: Download PD-Proxy zip file from here,
After you download that, now visit the website to register a username and password which takes less than a minute to do so visit here>>> here
Second Step: Now that you have downloaded this app, put the app on your Desktop window for easy location; Unzip the file and install it
if you do not have Win RAR which you need to unzip the file download it on our Downloads tab or type it on the search box on this page .
Third Step: Click on LAUNCHER
AS Shown in the IMAGE BELLOW: Then allow installation the Tap driver that prompted to install.
Fourth Step: Click on Server (i.e Texas), and select UDP as the Protocol.
Fifth Step: Insert your username and password from the one you registered above and make sure you have confirmed the email sent to your email
· Go to Settings >
· Advance Settings >
· Proto Option
· then insert 53 as UDP Port
- Click on Parent Proxy,
- Tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 22.214.171.124 as the IP and 80 as the port.
- Save settings and return to the menu where you can now click connect.
If you are using a Modem then connect settings of Modem As follows
Finally Start the software and wait for it to successfully connected to server and that’s all for now
Nothing on Earth is free ….. That’s why PD-Proxy only allows 100MB per day because you are registered on trail. You need to upgrade to premium plan if you want to enjoy unlimited. This will cost you N650 per month
- Download PD-Proxy zip file from here, then register for free username and password from here
- Unzip and install it. Then allow installation the Tap driver that prompted to install.
- Once the installation is completed, then select Server (i.e Texas), and select UDP as the Protocol.
- Insert your username and password
- Then go to Settings » Advance Settings » Proto Option, then insert 53 as UDP Port
- Click on Parent Proxy, tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 126.96.36.199 as the IP and 80 as the port.
- Save and go back to the Main Menu to connect.
- APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
- Start the software and wait for it to write Successfully connected to server!
Note that PD-Proxy only allows 100MB per day for free users. You need to upgrade to premium plan if you want to enjoy unlimited. It is just #650 per month. - See more at: http://www.shelaf.com/2014/06/enjoying-unlimited-free-browsing-on-pc.html#sthash.b4CEWWa6.dpuf