About Home Wifi Alert Pro
This app is FREE, fast, and easy to use right at home on any of your Android devices. It works by quickly scanning your home network and identifying all of the wired and wireless devices that are using the internet connection.
This means that your family laptops, phones, printers, and other devices are more than welcome to stay but you can designate and label unwelcome devices as untrusted.
Home WiFi Alert’s WiFi scanner and trusted network system work every time and you can count on this high tech software to safeguard your internet and alert you when someone is stealing your WiFi. Untrusted devices slow down your internet connection and put a strain on your WiFi! Don’t overpay and compensate for faster internet speeds or suffer with a slow connection, take charge and stop WiFi theft altogether with Home WiFi Alert – WiFi analyzer, WiFi Scanner App!
App features and pages
- Scan page:
- Displays IP address, MAC address, Display name, and allows you to put image for each device.
- WiFi Strength page:
- Give you the db of your WiFi signal strength
- AP Scan page:
- Displays all router Access Points in range to you, what their MAC address are, channel they are using, and their
- db signal strength. You can also, click and log onto each AP from here.
- AP Graph:
- Displays the same data as the AP Scan page, but in a graphical form. You can also, click and log onto each AP
- from here.
- TCP Connections page:
- Displays ALL connections that are made to your device. It displays established foreign connections, listening
- IP, and closed connections.
- Whois page:
- If you click on one of the established connections from the TCP Connection page, you will get the whois data
- from it. Example data: Hostname, ASN, ISP, Organization, service, continent, country, and a MAP.
- Allows pinging with IP address or FQDN
- Allows traceroute with IP address or FQDN
- Brings you to the router web admin interface. From here, enter the user name and password then navigate to
- the WiFi settings. Here you will find MAC filter table, where you will be able to add MAC address you want to
- block from the network.
fixed reported bug
Added Background scan option in settings so you can continue scanning when the app is closed! This way, you get an ALERT when someone new comes on the wifi!
Added Hindi and Russian translation!
Small UI change to Wifi Strength page
Fixed a bug
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Start Blazing The App and Come and testify